Friday, May 7, 2010

Another Milestone...

First smile, check.  First laughs, check.  Rolls over, CHECK!  I'm so proud of her!  I was so excited that I just scooped her up and kissed and hugged her, so I didn't get a picture.  Oh well.  I actually didn't witness it.  Which I'm kind of bummed about.  But I figure it's only fair that way because Alden wasn't here either.

I had her on the couch (with her head by the back of the couch and her feet hanging off the cushions) and I was sitting beneath her on the floor.  I was checking my email on our laptop on the coffee table and heard her kind of grunting.  I turned around and she was on her belly!  She seemed pretty surprised herself!

Oh the joys of motherhood.  The littlest things just make my day!  I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, I just missed Zane's first back-to-belly roll last week too! I saw his first from belly to back, but I was in the kitchen working on a cake and looked up and he had rolled to his belly. Little stinker! Funny thing is, he had been so close for like the last two weeks that I've sat there next to him with a camera cheering him on, then he waits until I'm occupied. Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I'm glad I'm not alone in that! It's cool that they did it at the same time... I know they say not to compare your kids to other kids, but it's fun to see babies with the same birthday doing the same things, though they are 1000 miles away from each other... oh, and their moms are also ignoring them at the same time, too. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete