“Of course if you like your kids, if you love them from the moment they begin, you yourself begin all over again, in them, with them, and so there is something more to the world again.” ~William Saroyan
Thursday, May 13, 2010
5 Months in the Books!
After getting in a pretty bad car accident on Mother's Day, life seems so much sweeter. Especially with this little girl to love. I will never take our blessed life for granted. Happy 5 month birthday, Kiara!
wait, what? What is this about a bad car accident on Mother's Day? Tell me what happened! I'm so glad you're all okay. Kiara is pretty much the cutest thing ever! Can't believe it's been 5 months!
wait, what? What is this about a bad car accident on Mother's Day? Tell me what happened! I'm so glad you're all okay. Kiara is pretty much the cutest thing ever! Can't believe it's been 5 months!
ReplyDelete